After seeing the Oregon sunrise (which I have yet to see a Colorado sunrise because I enjoy my sleep to much) we decided to show you what a mile high sunset is! These to shots comes from The Mile High Music Festival! Nightfall was much appreciated simply because after standing in 105 degree temp watching The Roots, OneRepublic, John Mayer, The Drop Kick Murphys and waiting for Dave to start it was an amazing site!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Raising the Bar
After seeing the Oregon sunrise (which I have yet to see a Colorado sunrise because I enjoy my sleep to much) we decided to show you what a mile high sunset is! These to shots comes from The Mile High Music Festival! Nightfall was much appreciated simply because after standing in 105 degree temp watching The Roots, OneRepublic, John Mayer, The Drop Kick Murphys and waiting for Dave to start it was an amazing site!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, it is hard to rival a good Oregon sunrise, but you might have to wake early to get a photo.
I did love a good CO sunset... especially after one of those great afternoon thunderstorms that usually followed the unbearable 100 degree days. Very beautiful indeed.
Cool pics. At least it is not 100 with 100% humidity.
Post a Comment