Wednesday, July 30, 2008

First Strike

Here is the first strike on the blog! Since we have been in Denver for one year it is apparent that our friends and family at times have no idea what we are talking about. Since this is the information era it is easy to pass on information for free we have created our blog! Colorado is a beautiful state with amazing weather and our tales and pictures cannot describe our experience to date. Our goal is that you will be able to experience our life vicariously through these tales and pictures! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Babs said...

Very cool this will be fun

Hannah said...

Welcome to the big bloggy world! It will be fun to see what you guys are up to out there in the second best state.

Laurie said...

Welcome to the blog world. You need to turn off the word verification, it makes commenting much easier. I look forward to reading about what you are up to. I don't know about Colorado being the best state. But I do know one thing. Our bugs can beat up your bugs.